Emerging Facilities Professionals
If you are between the ages of 21-35, with 1-7 years of experience in facility management, or related field of work, this is the place for you!
The IFMA East Bay EFP program has been developed for the young adults of the Facility Management industry, to have a place where they can network, learn, and expand their careers. From luncheons with the industry's top facility leaders, to social events in the East Bay's best restaurants and bars, the EFP program provides an exciting, fun, and educational atmosphere for young professionals to grow their professional network and abilities.
Through the EFP program, you will have the benefits of being the first to hear about the latest and greatest trends in the FM world, as well as having access to IMFA's exclusive FM training grounds. The private social atmosphere will provide you with lasting relationships, which will accelerate your career to the next level. If you are serious about your job, and want to excel with others in your industry, you need to be here! Sign up for IMFA's East Bay Emerging Facility Professionals group, and start experiencing the benefits today!
Emerging Leader Benefits
- IMFA training grounds with FMP (Facility Management Professional) credentials
- Build relationships for future career growth
- Provide opportunities for leadership
- Expose facilities topics unknown to the new FM's
- Increase social network
Facility Management Benefits
- Increase talent pool for hiring
- Fill the potential gap created by retiring professionals
- Attract and retain people that otherwise might go to other professions
- Highlight the industry as a professional and respected career choice
Join Us Today!
- March Chapter Board of Directors Meeting
- Would You Buy a Used Car From You?
- Alameda County Regional Emergency Operations Center Tour
- May Chapter Board of Directors Meeting
- Pavement Maintenance Seminar
- July Chapter Board of Directors Meeting
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Oktoberfest! Sponsor and Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
- September Chapter Board of Directors Meeting
- November Chapter Board of Directors Meeting
- Annual Holiday Party